Poetic Whispers: Memoirs of a College Love

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Memoirs of a College Love


It’s funny the way we met.
Almost like a secret that only
us knew.
It may not be one after today, but
I guess I can live with that now.

I called you today, I think I heard a
Voicemail. I believe my heart
is playing tricks on me.
Cause I could swear I head you say hello.
But it may have been
your intro to your voicemail.
That has become my friend
that I love to hate.

I miss our conversations,
The way you make me feel inside
by just the mention of your name.
The way you dance holding me close,
As we take each other breath away.
Making all eyes stand at attention.

Your character, Makes me feel like
I am a movie star. Your ease to relate to
makes me feel complete.
I am in love with your light tan complexion and
Your soft juicy lips.
Yes its may be Lust.
I tried to keep my composure but you just
Make knots in my heart, causing me to palpitate.

I am so confused.
Make me see you for what you are.
Open my eyes
Take my insecurities away.
Let me know you love me.
Let me know you want to take me to
places I never knew existed only in my dreams.
Take me to the stars, the moon
Jupiter and Mars.

The mood is set. Where are you?

Copyright ©2009 Elton Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment