Poetic Whispers: Are you for real?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Are you for real?


I am trying to understand,
No I think fathom in my
Sphere of a mind where
It is me who is forever delirious
for thinking of you as a friend.

I gave my ears to listen
When you needed to vent
If you needed assistance I offer
my self not wanting nothing in return.

Yet I hear things that discourage me.
Seems your mind has confused you of my
Friendship. I give you my most prized
gift, access to me in the form of friendship.
Yet I hear Malice.
In my mind I feel I have experienced your changeling.

Proposition seems to be your misfortune.
You have nothing I want. My mind eyes
sees you as a friend. If you hurt I hurt.
If I see you withering, I to want to bring back that
smile that illuminated your beauty.

I am deeply sorry that you feel that way
Cause in my heart I was surely sincere.
I only wanted to be your friend.
Nothing More, Nothing less.

Ps. Don’t let jealousy consume you it can lead
to torment…

Copyright ©2009 Elton Antonio Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment