Poetic Whispers: A note to Laurie

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A note to Laurie


You are my guiding light.
When I see you
You make me smile
For I am in love with you
My love for you grow more
Stronger each day.

When I feel alone,
You comfort me.
Making me yield to the
Most simplest pleasures.

I enjoy spending countless minutes
Hours, seconds with you.
When your not around
My world spin continuously
Out of control.
When our arms embrace each other
time appears unresponsive.

You are mines and I am yours.
The way you look at me is like
An eagle that has found its prey.
Your conversation soothes
My aching soul.

I find myself wanting to be
tucked into bed by you.
I like the way you make my bath
run like a waterfall running over
A river bank.

Most of all I like you all your quirks,
All your idiosyncrasies.
I know your beauty at times
make me insecure,
But I promise to love you till the end
For it is you: “Just simply irresistible.”

Copyright ©2009 Elton Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment