Poetic Whispers: Just another day!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just another day!



It was just another day
The very first day I
Set my eyes on you.
When I saw you
It was as if I was floating,
Gliding on an ocean
not considering my surroundings.

If the ground had fell from under me
I would not have noticed.
I always wondered what caused
Peter to walk on water.
I guess I have found the answer
Cause he must have been mesmerized like me.

Your magnetism is irresistible.
When I entered the room.

It was you I saw.
Your smile illuminated the room.
All I could remember was me saying Hi
Followed by me conducting an investigation
Asking who you are and what you do.

You came back into the room
You stood there radiating
As your smile Connected with my eyes,
I saw you blushed, like you could read
The thoughts, the signals I was emitting.

You amazed me
Cause the conversation
After that became
a self-fulfilling prophecy.

When I think back
That day was just another day until I met you.


No comments:

Post a Comment