Poetic Whispers: Fairy Tales: Love on the inside.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fairy Tales: Love on the inside.



Imagine this
Seeing the most beautiful
Person and being speechless
Your mind trying to push words
Out of your mouth wanting to impress
But a smile egested followed by hi.
Only receiving a smile back followed by hi.

In my mind I thought, this was not even
A minute, it’s more like one second.
I am entering unchartered waters.
My mind is in a state of mental shock.
Cause I find myself speechless
I must be in seattle.

Nope I am in Miami
Tried to pull my composure together
Finally I said my name is Elton what’s yours
As I bumped my head to the music
Thinking this DJ seems pretty good.
As I try to hide my nervousness.

I think what made it worst is that
She was in her element.
Cause I had to overcome
The sisters of the traveling pants.

But this is what I felt
This is what my mind
Said I should have done
Not sure what would have happened
But I am beginning to realize
If you don’t step out into the ocean
Your experiences will be limited
Only to your shore experiences.

I have made a commitment
From today that my shore
Experiences have ended.
No more fairy tales for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment