Poetic Whispers: Can I tug on your locks?

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can I tug on your locks?


As I sit
next to your soft silky
Curls of hair.
I have this urge
To pass my fingers
Slowly, massaging
letting the aroma run wild.
The smell of your hair
Is my aphrodisiac
When you are near
Seeing your soft smooth
Silkiness sends thrills throw
My spine.
I long to get lost
As I take tiny runs
With my fingers
Giving meaning to my imaginations.
I love seeing the way your eyes changes.
As it goes through
All the seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer
and Fall.
Can I tug on your locks?
I see a smile. Does that mean yes?
Cause you know what I wanna do.
I wanna take you too E-Utopia.
Make your eyes roll back
Take you on that outta body experience
As i tug,
tug softly,
holding tightly
as we play
nah make sweet music.
As we sing to our own tune.
I wanna secernate you
Your mind, your locks
Making our experience complete.
By the way, your welcome
cause it was surely My pleasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment