Poetic Whispers: Forever

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Forever



Girl I wanna love you forever
I’ve thrown all my excuses out
The window.

I want you more than life itself
For in you I have found
My reason to live.

Girl I wanna love you forever
I want to spoil you
From your head to your toes
As I give meaning to your love.

I want to give you the rights
To my Compass.
As I let your love
Guide me into all truths.

I wanna hold you tight
Till I hear your heart beat.
Beat to the tune not of your
Own but to a new tune called ours.

I am not looking for a one night stand.
I wanna a girl who could love me forever
And be forever my wife.
I wanna Love your mind your body
And get a peek into your soul.

I wanna make you forever mines and
Show you the meaning of my love
I wanna love you forever!

Copyright ©2009 Elton Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment